SEQ is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and storing your personal information safely.
PERSONAL INFORMATION means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (known as a data subject).
IDENTIFIABLE NATURAL PERSON means one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION means data concerned with the racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation..
This Privacy Notice sets out how we may collect, use, share and store your personal information. This includes informing you of your rights regarding your personal information that we hold. By way of examples, we may receive that personal information:
- from you or from someone on your behalf;
- from a referring facility e.g. a hospital;
- from allied healthcare professionals e.g. your GP;
- through contracts or other legal arrangements you have with us or our partners on behalf of us; or
- to enable us to comply with our contractual/legal obligations;.
- from third parties who you have given consent to pass this information on to us.